1. BYOB. Everyone has a million tote bags from previous conferences. With that in mind, we decided not to spend money on new ones, so please reuse one of your own if you’d like to have one with you.
2. Download the program. We’re also not providing a formal printed program as part of the conference, so you have two options. Your first option is to download the print ready Final Program. Your second option is to download the conference [app] to your phone or other device. (A user’s guide to the app can be found [here].) Be sure, too, to double check your session’s time and location, as we did have to make a handful of last-minute changes.
3. Print out the visitors’ packet. The packet has plenty of information about safety, transportation, dining, and local attractions.
4. Follow us on Twitter. We’re at @NAISA2017 and will be posting updates before and during the conference. We also expect conference sessions to be heavily live-tweeted. Tag your tweets #NAISA2017 to participate in the conversation! If you would prefer not to have your presentation shared on social media, please inform your panel chair.
5. Check in early. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 22 at the Student Recreation Centre (see the map in the visitors’ packet). The opening ceremony is at 8:30 at the Longhouse, the first coffee break starts at 9:30 in the SRC, and concurrent sessions begin at 10:00.